From the Manufacturer:
Ampeg SVT-3 PRO bass guitar amplifier
This compact, yet dynamically powerful bass amplifier, delivers a searing 450 watts of unsurpassed quality, offering the classic vibrance of tubes, as well as contemporary features. The SVT-3 PRO amplifier is an ideal companion to the Classic Series, Pro Series, or PF cabinets, available separately. Like all Ampeg products, your SVT-3 PRO amplifier is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components. Each amplifier is tested to confirm that it meets our specifications, and we believe that this amplifier is the absolute best that it can be.
• 5–POSITION MIDRANGE SELECTOR: Take your pick from the five center frequency points available to get just the right midrange voice
• TUBE GAIN: Control the dynamics of tonal response characteristics from the power amp; from punch to compressed
• 9–BAND GRAPHIC EQ: Use as a “second channel” for bass solos, or to shape the sound to your own exacting standards. An independent level control allows you to adjust the Graphic EQ volume
• TRANSFORMER BALANCED LINE OUTPUTS: Independent level control. One balanced XLR and one balanced/unbalanced 1/4" jack to patch into house consoles, mixing boards, or external power amplifiers
• EFFECTS LOOP: Connect effects here for increased intensity and quieter operation
• POWER AMP IN AND PREAMP OUT: A separate preamp may be connected to the Power Amp In jack and the Preamp Out jack may be connected to a slave amp
This unit is in excellent working condition with minor cosmetic wear from use.
Ampeg SVT-3 Pro Bass Guitar Amplifier - $399.99
620 W. High Street Ebensburg, Pa 15931
814 - 472 - 4900
Guitars n' Stuff