620 W. High Street Ebensburg, Pa 15931
814 - 472 - 4900
- Silent foot-switchable Normal and Boost modes deliver distortion ranging from mild to saturated
- Normal mode uses three JFET gain stages for tube amp-style response and tone
- Boost mode adds a classic pedal-type overdrive circuit before the JFET stages
- Three-position switch lets the user select the proper input level for their instrument. It’s great with guitar, bass, keyboards...
- Active Treble, Mid and Bass controls, plus a Dry blend, for total tone shaping
- Fully stereo capable, equipped with left and right 1⁄4'' input and output jacks
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 90mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)
Electro Harmonix Operation Overlord - $147.99
A versatile, multi-instrument capable, stereo overdrive/distortion with a broad range of sound options and controls. With the Operation Overlord, whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or pretty much any electronic instrument—-dialing in great drive sounds is fast and foolproof. Whatever your rig, the Overlord is your indispensable ally.
Guitars n' Stuff